December 2021 Permit Report
To: Members of the Public
From: Mayor David Barrow
Date: January 5, 2022
Re: December 2021 Building Permit Report
Central, LA – In the month December 2021, there were 24 building permits issued in the city. This includes the following:
· Three new homes in Arbor Grove with an average valuation of $241,952.
· Three new homes in Village at Magnolia Square with an average valuation of $265,441.
· New home at 15568 Brown Rd valued at $80,808.
· New home at 16564 Old Settlement Rd valued at $202,636.
· New commercial construction at Cornerstone Fellowship Church valued at $30,000.
Additional permits include one commercial demolition, two residential additions, one residential solar panels, one residential building relocation, two residential detached buildings, six fences over 6 feet, one residential remodeling, and one residential swimming pool.
Total permit valuation for the month of December 2021 was $2,344,158. Valuations are set for building permit and tax assessor’s reasons and may not actually reflect the actual value of the structure after construction is complete. A complete, detailed permit report can be found on the city website at www.centralgov.com under the “Reports” tab.