February 2022 Permit Report
To: Members of the Public
From: Mayor David Barrow
Date: March 5, 2022
Re: February 2022 Building Permit Report
Central, LA – In the month February 2022, there were 50 building permits issued in the city. This includes the following:
· One new home in Bellingrath Estates 4th filing valued at $380,900..
· Two new homes in Arbor Grove with an average valuation of $264,050.
· One new home in Village at Magnolia Square valued at $224,240.
· One new home at 17122 Planchet Rd valued at $238,118.
· New commercial construction at 12142 Hooper Rd valued at $931,700.
Additional permits include one commercial sign, one commercial remodeling at Walmart, three residential additions, six residential detached buildings, sixteen fences over 6 feet, four residential manufactured homes, five residential remodeling, and eight residential swimming pool.
Total permit valuation for the month of February 2022 was $3,943,719. Valuations are set for building permit and tax assessor’s reasons and may not actually reflect the actual value of the structure after construction is complete. A complete, detailed permit report can be found on the city website at www.centralgov.com under the “Reports” tab.