July 2021 Permit Report
To: Members of the Public
From: Mayor David Barrow
Date: August 20, 2021
Re: July 2021 Building Permit Report
Central, LA – In the month July 2021, there were 43 building permits issued in the city. This includes the following:
· Nine new homes in Magnolia Square with an average valuation of $232,865.
· Two new homes in Bellingrath Estates 4th filing with an average valuation of $257,304.
· Two new homes in Arbor Grove with an average valuation of $296,201.
· One new home in Settlement at Shoe Creek with a valuation of $168,198.
· One new home in Cypress Lakes with a valuation of $220,650.
· Three new homes in Northwoods
· Commercial addition to Tanglewood Elementary School
· New Commercial building at 18448 Magnolia Bridge Rd valued at $725,000.
· New Commercial building at 9718 Sullivan Rd valued at $390,000.
Additional permits include three commercial remodeling, one residential addition, three residential demolition, three residential detached buildings, four fences over 6 feet, two manufactured homes, two residential remodeling, and four swimming pools.
Total permit valuations for the month of July 2021 was $5,926,536. Valuations are set for building permit and tax assessor’s reasons and may not actually reflect the actual value of the structure after construction is complete. A complete, detailed permit report can be found on the city website at www.centralgov.com under the “Reports” tab.