March 2022 Permit Report
To: Members of the Public
From: Mayor David Barrow
Date: April 5, 2022
Re: March 2022 Building Permit Report
Central, LA – In the month March 2022, there were 57 building permits issued in the city. This includes the following:
· Six new homes in the Settlement at Shoe Creek with an average valuation of $168,319.
· One new home at 17844 Delaney Ave in Bellingrath Estates valued at $248,336.
· One new home at 14610 Wisteria Lakes valued at $269,352.
· One new home 6726 Oak Cluster valued at $383,678.
· One new home at 17295 Joor Rd valued at $328,840.
· One new home at 10126 Cloudland valued at $138,444.
· One new home at 12130 Cimmaron Dr valued at $300,814.
· One new home at 17116 Refugee Lane valued at $500,000.
· One new home at 15353 Wax Rd valued at $293,114.
· One new home at 12159 Gurney Rd valued at $195,562.
· New commercial construction at 13845 Hooper Rd valued at $689,438 for new concession stand for Central High Football stadium.
· New commercial construction at 14350 Grand Settlement Blvd.
· New commercial construction at 11576 Sullivan Rd valued at $6,430,358 for new Central Community School System Administration building.
Additional permits include one commercial sign, one commercial addition, one commercial fence over 6 feet, one commercial remodeling, one commercial wireless tower on Carey Rd, three residential additions, two residential demolitions, four residential detached buildings, eleven fences over 6 feet, two residential manufactured homes, three residential remodeling, and nine residential swimming pool.
Total permit valuation for the month of March 2022 was $11,458,635. Valuations are set for building permit and tax assessor’s reasons and may not actually reflect the actual value of the structure after construction is complete. A complete, detailed permit report can be found on the city website at www.centralgov.com under the “Reports” tab.