May 2021 Building Permit Report
Central, LA – In the month of May 2021, there were 49 building permits issued in the city. This includes the following:
· Four new homes in Magnolia Square with an average valuation of $231,992..
· Two new homes in Bellingrath Estates 4th filing with an average valuation of $215,442.
· Two new homes in Arbor Grove with an average valuation of $297,293.
· Fourteen new homes in Settlement at Shoe Creek with an average valuation of $177,692.
· One new home in Cypress Lakes valued at $225,124.
Also included were one residential demolition permit, one residential addition permits, one commercial construction permit, four residential detached building permits, one manufactured home permit, eight residential fence permits, one commercial demolition permit, one residential remodeling, two commercial remodeling permits, and six swimming pool permits.
Total permit valuations for the month of May 2021 was $7,102,348. Valuations are set for building permit and tax assessor’s reasons and may not actually reflect the actual value of the structure after construction is complete. A complete, detailed permit report can be found on the city website at www.centralgov.com under the “Reports” tab.