November 2021 Permit Report
To: Members of the Public
From: Mayor David Barrow
Date: December 9, 2021
Re: November 2021 Building Permit Report
Central, LA – In the month November 2021, there were 37 building permits issued in the city. This includes the following:
· One new home in Bellingrath Estates 4th filing with a value of $262,272.
· Five new homes in Central Square with an average valuation of $134,366.
· One new home in Arbor Grove valued at $250,468.
· Three new homes in Village at Magnolia Square with an average valuation of $166,430.
· New home at 17045 Burks Ave valued at $335,576.
Additional permits include two commercial remodeling, one residential addition, two residential solar panels, one residential building relocation, one residential demolition, six residential detached buildings, one fence over 6 feet, five manufactured homes, two residential remodeling, and five swimming pools.
Total permit valuation for the month of November 2021 was $4,888,026. Valuations are set for building permit and tax assessor’s reasons and may not actually reflect the actual value of the structure after construction is complete. A complete, detailed permit report can be found on the city website at www.centralgov.com under the “Reports” tab.