October 2021 Permit Report
To: Members of the Public
From: Mayor David Barrow
Date: November 12, 2021
Re: October 2021 Building Permit Report
Central, LA – In the month October 2021, there were 41 building permits issued in the city. This includes the following:
· Three new homes in Bellingrath Estates 4th filing with an average valuation of $232,504.
· Three new homes in Cypress Lakes with an average valuation of $231,529.
· Five new homes in Village at Magnolia Square with an average valuation of $269,409.
· New home at 15148 Brown Rd valued at $285,398.
· New home at 14094 Lovett Rd at $410,808.
· New home at 20413 Greenwell Springs Rd valued at $272,246.
Additional permits include two commercial remodel, one commercial modular building, two residential additions, one building relocation, one residential demolition, twelve residential detached buildings, five fences over 6 feet, one residential manufactured home, two swimming pools.
Total permit valuation for the month of October 2021 was $6,112,526. Valuations are set for building permit and tax assessor’s reasons and may not actually reflect the actual value of the structure after construction is complete. A complete, detailed permit report can be found on the city website at www.centralgov.com under the “Reports” tab.