September 2021 Permit Report
To: Members of the Public
From: Mayor David Barrow
Date: October 10, 2021
Re: September 2021 Building Permit Report
Central, LA – In the month September 2021, there were 31 building permits issued in the city. This includes the following:
· Two new homes in Bellingrath Estates 4th filing with an average valuation of $236,723.
· One new home in Arbor Grove with a value of $225,374.
· Three new homes in Cypress Lakes valued at $226,386.
· Six new homes in Village at Magnolia Square with an average valuation of $235,990.
· New home at 17490 Wax Rd valued at $170,000.
· One new home in Winchester valued at $246,640.
· Commercial addition at Central High School valued at $22,088,592.
· Commercial new construction at Settlement at Shoe Creek valued at $1,814,930
Additional permits include four residential detached buildings, five fences over 6 feet, one residential manufactured home, two residential remodeling, and three swimming pools.
Total permit valuation for the month of September 2021 was $28,441,726. Valuations are set for building permit and tax assessor’s reasons and may not actually reflect the actual value of the structure after construction is complete. A complete, detailed permit report can be found on the city website at www.centralgov.com under the “Reports” tab.